Sunday 8 June 2008

'My Guy'

Well how hot is ‘Mr Lovejoy’ in my panties ?

As you all know I simply adore all the guys that are bareve enough to have a ‘My guys’ page on the site and this sexy beast J is the latest of my men to go for it…….The panties were especially picked from La Senza and of course I had a lot of fun wearing them for the day before they got sent onto him, of course they went with a very naughty set of XXX rated pics of me playing in them……..And even if I say so myself I think we ‘both’ look pretty damn hot in them.
So here’s the challenge to any more guys that fancy the idea of being a Foxxy ‘My guy’ have a look on the site
http://www.foxxylicious.co.uk at the rest of the guys and then pick a pair of panties and next thing you know I’ll be putting your very own page together……


Kisses and enjoy the sunshine
Foxxy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Lovejoy said...

Foxxy, You are such a sexy babe. The panties I am wearing are so solky against my freshly shaven balls that it sent a tingle up my spine when I put them on. Would recommend anyone to buy your sexy panties. I am playing with them now.

Anonymous said...

To Lovejoy

Thanks you so much for all the kind words, I must say you are such a wicked guy and lots of fun.

One of the best !!!

Chat soon hun

Loads of kisses Foxxy x x x x x x