Tuesday 8 July 2008

Where's the Summer


Hiya everyone x x x

Sorry its been so long since my last post. I have been so busy with a whole load of work thats been going on in m
y house, plus the weekends have been as busy as ever. So i'm a bit behind on everything at the moment. I've got a great party coming up in a couple of weeks........A really lovely girlfriend of mine has her fella out in Afghanistan at the moment and he returns home in a couple of weeks......And boy are we going to give him a 'home coming'.....
I'll keep you all posted on how it went :)
And when is the summer going to arrive, can anyone let me know ? I entered this pic into
Mikes bikini contest, but i've hardly had the chance to wear it since ! So if someone out there can arrange for some sunshine, then please can they sort that out as soon as possible LOL


8 comments:

i love chikubi said...

A very hot photo - I especially love the cute but fricken sexy Red or Dead heels you are wearing! Sexy toe peepage...would love to see a photo of you grabbing the stiletto heels from behind, doggy-style!!!

Encore!

;)

Cheers!
B.

Anonymous said...

Hi B

Wow your good to be able to guess the make of my shoes you must be a red or dead fan :)

As for the picture you will be serprised what I have in my collection hehe.....

Foxxy x x x x x

i love chikubi said...

Hiya Foxxy!

I'm a RoD and a Office Pom Pom fan - they make a girl's legs and toes look sooooo sexy!
Whenever I see a set on the street or in a pub, I just want to go and blow a load over her toes, through the little peeptoe hole!!! ;)

Which one of your 26 listed photo sets have these marvellous pics within? Are there also some feature a large cock, vibe/vegetable (delete as appropriate!) hanging out of your pussy, arse or both?!?!

Cheers!
B.

i love chikubi said...

by 'feature' I meant 'featuring'!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hiya agin B

Emmmmmm next time I'm in a pub I better watch out in case I get wet and sticky toes lol....

As for the pictures why not pick a set and give your self a treat. I have all the ones you are after except for anything to do with my bottom Ouch ........

Kisses Foxxy x xx

i love chikubi said...

I was always told not to knock something until you try it! ;)

These may help you discover more pleasure:

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Anal-Dildos/My-First-Anal-Experience.asp

or

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Anal-Dildos/My-First-Anal-Kit.asp

Cheers!
B.

Anonymous said...

Hi B

I have tried it hun a few times and I guessing my mans cock was to big lol..... Have you seen the size or my little bum hehe......

Thanks for the websites though I'll check them out :))))

Oh and by the way I'm looking forward to wearing your panties and having fun for the pics :)

Kisses always

Foxxy x x x x

i love chikubi said...

I'm probably smaller than your man, so I'd love to 'meat' your little bumhole any day of the week! ;)

Just think...two cocks inside your tight little holes are always better than one...just think of all those big O's!

Check out the toys, and give them a try, just for me - I'm sure your man will appreciate it! :)

I'm also looking forward to your sticky wet panties and those kinky pics!

Cheers!
B.