Saturday 1 November 2008

Its to cold :(

Hiya Sexies

Well I woke up this morning and thought that I would write to all my fav guys and girls :) so here I am still tucked up in my lovely cosy warm bed and no way am I getting up yet because its far to cold :( Couldn't believe it the other morning when I woke up and there was snow on the cars how mad was that lol........Still life goes on so thank god for jumpers and central heating, although I must admit I'm dreading my fuel bill when it arrives..........

I'm having a night in tonight and will be defo watching the X factor which is really wicked at the moment I love it :) I think all the contestant are good but my fav at the moment is Diana what a cutie she is and that Spanish lady oh my god I can't keep my eyes of her what a sexy minx she is. The thoughts that are going on in my head when I watch her a are very naughty lol....... Then a little bit later on I guess will be camming and having some naughty fun as well. So all in all it should be a good night in. Which makes a change for me because most weekends I'm out partying through till Sunday night. Guess I must me getting old because I'm looking forward to my night in lol.............................


Right guys I should be getting up bacause my belly is rumbling and I need my breaky, plus I need to do a work out so the food has to go down before.............. :)


What do you think of this sexy body suit one of me lovely guy's treated me to, do you like it ?


Kisses always
Foxxy
x x x x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you ask, Foxxy - YES! Very sexy bodysuit! But I've a feeling it's more to do with the woman underneath that the bodysuit accentuates... am I right? :-) Tx xx x