Monday 15 December 2008

Club Rub and celebrations

Hiya everyone x

Well nearly all the christmas prezzies are bought and the tree is up, and the party season is in full swing. I was out with friends last weekend at a lovely and very upmarket swingers club in the West end of London, I had a fantastic weekend and will definately be going back in the new year.

This weekend was something a bit different, my good friend Stefan had his birthday celebrations at Club Rub in the city, wow is that a place to visit......Not for the feignt hearted though lol. The music was 'fantastic' and the people were so friendly, i love that open minded attitude to life and boy are these guys 'open minded'....lol

As usual the party carried on at the lovely Sally's house, so a huge thank you to her. It seemed like half the people at the club were squeezed into her little house. But it was a fantastic weekend and the music finally went off at about midnight on Sunday night. much to the delight of her neighbours i'm sure :)

The photo is my outfit, it turned out to be a good choice as my boobies got lots of attention from some very lovely guys and some gorgeous girlies too xxx

I will get one more post in before christmas, so dont forget to check back next week :)

kisses

Foxxy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Foxxy Lady! :-) Tom here - I was one of the (hopefully Gorgeous, as you wrote...) guys at Club Rub on Saturday night, and boy did you look HOT!! Glad you enjoyed it! DId you really think everyone was really friendly? I know I mentioned it & think so... hopefully you count me in that bag too, as it was a real pleasure talking to you - hopefully I'll bump into you again sometime... somewhere.... Have a very happy Christmas and take good care of yourself! Tx xx x

Anonymous said...

OH yes Tom x

you was very friendly, gorgeous and sexy with it, as well as making me feel very welcome.

I thought the club was brilliant, we all had a wicked time.Thought the people were so friendly and all out for a good time. I will defo go back again in the new year. so lets hope I see you there....

Have a wicked and hopefully a very naughty xmas. And thanks for writing to me. Make sure to keep in touch

Lots of kisses Foxxy xxxxxxxxx