Wednesday 8 July 2009

Thank you

Just a quick post to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments i've had from all the guys and girlies :) who I have been chatting with and have received my panties over the last few months.....Its so wonderful that you enjoy the taste and aroma of the panties so much and of course my pussy.... I know i've said it before, but you would not believe how turned on I get and how much I adore the thought of you enjoying the items. So thank you all so much x x x But, its a double edged sword. Its gone a bit bonkers and I now have almost a 3 week wait for the panties, nylons and bras....And you all know I 'never' cut any corners. Every pair gets the full 'Foxxy experiance' :) xx Now that's not me complaining, its so hot that you want more and more of me :) But, please be just a little bit patient and of course if you do see a pair on the site you like. Dont hesitate to let me know you want them, I keep having to say 'sorry' to guys who are missing out on the panties they want me to be naughty in, just because they haven't sent me the order form straight away....
kisses and hugs always & chat soon :)
Foxxy
x x x x x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They certainly are the best, that's for sure. 'Eric'. xXx

Foxxy said...

Thank you Eric I think your special to :)

Can't wait to be naughty for you again soon ............

Kisses Foxxy x x x

jarheadrw said...

Foxxy-----you sure do have a very lovely ass----and pussy------and hot long legs----and knockers too. I will have to see more----will sign up soon.......Willy