Wednesday 30 November 2011

Looking forward to Christmas

Hiya sexies xxxxxxxxx

Hope your all looking forward to Christmas. Well I am well and truely prepaired. My presents are now bought but not wrapped yet. I shall be doing that when my tree goes up. I used to buy a real tree but gave up on that a few years a ago because of the mess they make lol..... Plus its cheaper to have one that comes out the loft each year!! This year I am going to my aunts house for Christmas dinner and I can't wait. She's a fantastic cook and even makes her own ice cream which makes my mouth water at the thought.

For the cat lovers out there, let me tell you a little bit about my pussy lol.... I bought him 4 months ago, he is now 7 months old and I love him to bits. he's name is Blue and is a British Short hair silver spotted. He loves to play and wakes me up crying outside my bedroom door every morning "bless him!" He has not been outside yet because he's not been doctered and I don't want him going to far looking for a mate. I will be booking up for the vets to have him done very soon...

If you have a cat, I would love to hear about it, of even better send me a picture. I just love looking at pussys hehe!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses
Foxxy x x x

No comments: