Monday 1 April 2013

Foxxy pissy pants

Just wanted to send a personal 'thank you' to all my wonderfully naughty guys who have gone 'Foxxy piss' mad......x x x
It seems the arrival of Spring has given so many of you a desire and passion for my pee. Gorgeous pissy pants, soaking wet tights and delicious bottles of my morning golden water. You want them all.....
And as those of you who take my pissy play items know, i just ADORE wetting and soaking my undies hehehe........
Especially my knickers ! 
 
I just love holding back my wee for ages and ages, not allowing myself to go until I am ready to burst. Then, going into my shower in just my panties and feeling the warm liquid flowing from my pussy and filling the knickers is Soooooooo naughty, I love it :) 
The delicious, golden piss running down my legs is so sexy............
And of course the wonderful finale is bagging and wrapping them up to be enjoyed by my piss loving guys. I love reading your messages telling me how you've cum into my pissy knickers, how you have sucked every drop of the liquid from the panties and enjoyed them over and over.........So keep sending me your emails and letting me know all the sexy details :)

Mmmmmmm but best of all, my naughties, keep taking my yummy wet panties from me. I think I want to have a piss right now and want nothing more than to soak another pair for you....

Kisses and hugs
Foxxy
x x x x x x

No comments: