Tuesday 18 November 2014

Sorry for the lack of panties, But...........

I have to say a huge 'sorry' to all of you that have sent me messages about the lack of new panties on the site.....I have to be honest and say i have been so busy with camming that I have been really awful and let the choice of knickers go down way to far....
But dont worry, I have a plan LOL xxx
I am off on my usual winter break next week....I fly off to Vietnam for a trip starting in Saigon and finishing in the North in Hanoi. Then, I hop over the border into Laos for a few days to chill and will be home just before Christmas.
Sooooooo, I will start the new year with a brand new collection. I will get a range of delicious thongs and lovely fullbacks on to the site and have it all revamped for 2015......
Of course i wont be able to answer any emails or reply to any orders until I get back, so again if you do message me please be patient. I'm not ignoring you xxx I just wont be taking my lappy with me on this trip xxxxxxx

No comments: