Monday 27 February 2017

Hey I'm back for 2017.....Well I didn't actually go anywhere :)

New panties on the site.....Yes I know I can hear you all saying 'At last'.....
It's taken me since before Christmas to get shopping, but it's all done now and there's lots of yummy thongs and delicious full backs. Oh and i've been buying lots of Brazilian style thongs recently, so there's a few of those as well.....
I'm hoping to have a look at how I can update the design of the site in the next few weeks as well. Some new photo's and maybe a new layout as well, although that does depend on how much time I have 😄 Those of you that webcam with me will know that I do try to spend as much time as I can on there.....It's Soooooooooooooo much fun hehehe  😚 But, of course that leaves me short of time to get other stuff done as well.....A naughty girls work is never done it seems LOL xx

Have a good look at the new panties, I'm sure there will be something to tickle everyones fancy and of course for my kinkier guys xx (luv ya hehehe) don't forget the 'specials' page xxx

Chat soon
Kisses and hugs
Foxxy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: