Tuesday 22 January 2008

wow super sexy stocking




Hiya to all you sexy guys and girls..................




I had some really good news last week found out that my only niece is getting married in four weeks time, so now I have to buy a new outfit and maybe a new hat lol. I fancy dressing up really posh and smart. Maybe I'll post a picture of me wearing it on the day. Anyone got any ideas of an outfit that you think might suit me ?




Also one of my favourite guys bought me some really beautiful nylon stockings with seams and havana heel plus shoes to pose in for him .Wow they are so gorgeous, not like the type you buy in the supermarkets or normal shops. These are so classy and super sexy. I think that the pics came out really well, so I have posted a pic for you to see as well. So a great big cuddle and thank you to T and I can't wait to do the next set :)




I didn't do much this weekend, quite really not like my usual ones. I went round to a friends house for dinner and got spoilt rotten which was really nice. we had beef goulash which was yummy, although I think if she gave me a cheeses sandwich that would of been jummy too ! Its funny when someone else cooks for you its always so much nicer than cooking your self.




Anyway I'm gonna leave it there as I have work in the morning and I need my beauty sleep lol..... I have a very early start




take care and we'll catch up soon.




One last thing if anyone has any suggestions that they might want to add to my site or maybe ways that you think might improve it then please drop me a line, as i would love to hear from you




Kisses and hugs




Foxxy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Foxxy! Welcome to blogging :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you XX

Anonymous said...

hello foxy, have you had the dress come through yet, it has been a while now, not heard from you in a bit. Speak soon, T X

Anonymous said...

Hiya babe

I sent you an email on saturday to say that the dress arrived safely and thanks to you I have had a lot of fun taking the pics for you today :) Don't think I will order from that site again they take far to long to deliver.

The pics are already with you as they were sent via email earlier today.....Hope you like them, let me know

Chat soon

Kisses Foxxy xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

the pics were very sexy, really liked them, if you know what i mean XXXX Can't wait to treat you to some more sexy thing soon. Big T. X

Anonymous said...

Thanks big T

I can't wait to wear a new sexy outfit especially for you :)

Kisses and big hugs
Foxxy xx