Monday 28 January 2008

Mistress for the night







Wow what a naughty weekend i have had. I found a very nice sissy boy and became he's mistress for for the night :) I must say I enjoyed it loads. This sissy did every thing I told him to do. I'll just fill you in a little bit as he did say that it would be cool to mention it on my blog, but only a small part of what happened. So he will be checking and I don't want to get him into trouble.

I was at a swingers party at the weekend and they were selling the most amazing outfits. The DJ asked if anyone would like to model them. Well me being such a show off I couldn't resist.............
I modelled this very short pvc outfit that has a zip up front and fits very tight especially around my bust with suspenders. Luckily, I had my stockings and thigh high boots on. It was so lovely and so sexy that i had to buy it........
Well I guess it all happened from there. There was this little guy sitting in the corner looking at me. A Friend of mine whispered in my ear and said he wants you to be his mistress for the night. It was like a dream come true as it something I have always wanted to do. I caught him looking at me and went over to him and asked what he was looking at. He put he's head down and didn't answer so I said it again, this time I said it louder as I knew that it was game on. He said you mistress. I took a tie of a guy and put it around his neck and lead him to a private room. I thought it best to take him there so that it could be just me and him. When I got him there my heart was beating quite fast I wasn't sure if I was nervous or just very excited. Anyway I told him to go and sit in the corner and face the wall as I didn't want to look at his ugly sissy boy face. He sat staring at the wall for a few minutes. I thought I would give him time to think about what might happen next. I asked him what I thought he was and he replied " don't know" I said that's not the answer I'm looking for, you stupid man. You will address me as your mistress is that clear. "Yes mistress" he replied, so i said it again what do you think you are ? He replied again not "sure mistress". " Worthless" that what you are. I took a lipstick from my bag and wrote "worthless" in capital letters on his back. I then asked him again and he replied "worthless mistress."
I replied "good boy" now let the fun begin.......................

Thats all I'm giving away and I'll let your imagination guess the rest. I wonder what my next adventure will be !

Chat soon and take care

foxxy xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you go girl it's fab i don't know a lot about setting up site's but i would like to seen some of your toys and maybe some toe's you must know that there's lots of guys that love feet what about toe rings to sell or even shoes(big price's) you know what would be a good pic a lip stick mark just above the nicks done with bright red lipstick you could even sell the lipstick oh ark at me telling the girl who know's so much more than me you know if i had the time and clare would never talk to me again i would love to do it i'm getting turned on just looking on your site ha ha be great to talk again soon good luck sorting out things love you lots xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi hun and thank you for your nice compliments. I have and still am enjoying my site. I have met a lot of interesting people along the way. I love the idea of the picture,very sexy. Maybe I'll get a girlfriend to do it for me and post it on the blog, so look out for it.............
Thanks for the idea and please let me know if you have anymore :)

Nice chatting speak soon

Foxxy xxxxxxxx