Monday 4 February 2008

Time flies when your having fun !



Hello to all you sexy people out there


Wow is it february already I can't believe how quick last month went. You know the old sayimg "time flies when your having fun "
On my last posting I talked about an outfit that I bought at a party and got a bit naughy in it. I have had a couple of guys asking to see it so I have posted it on this blog hope that you like it.....................




Also just a little note to say that I am no longer using paypal as they have suspended my account and also kept all my money for six months, the little shits. Still I quess it is my fault because I did know there rules and thought that I would take the chance. So all my payments are now made through your online banking. which is not a problem just takes a couple of days to reach my account. So anyone reading this who wants to use paypay to sell adult material DON'T even go there.

I'll leave it there

Chat soon peeps

Foxxy xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.............Wow you look fantastic Foxxy, I have been an admirer for ages now, god i wish i could get away with having your panties sent to me. xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jason for your kind words always nice to hear. Never mind hun maybe oneday I will be able to send panties to your home. You never know her indoors might take a hoilday and leave you behind, then you can have some fun lol hee hee xx