Wednesday 6 February 2008

My guy Bobby



Hi every one

This blog goes out for my special guy Bobby, he now has a few pairs of my panties and always sends me the most sexiest pictures. He has his own page on my guys, so check him out. I think he has the most gorgeous cock and that arse well its so edible, I just want to eat it yummy yummy.


I will be adding the rest of the pics on the my 'guys page' so be sure to take a look.


If anyone fancies being a good sport and looking sexy on the 'my guys' page then let me know.

Also, I had a request from a sweet guy asking to see a picture of me in a pair of panties with a lipstick mark above them. So I got a girlfriend to do it for me, he says that I could sell the lipstick after. I think its a good idea what do you think ? I told him to look out for the pic on the blog so here you go. I always stick to my word...


Oh yeah, I came across this joke the other day and thought it was quite funny Hee Hee

So I thought I would share it..
An ant and an elephant share a night of romance. The next morning the ant wakes up and the elephant is dead. "Shit!" says the ant. "One night of passion and I will spend the rest of my life digging a grave!"

Laters sexies

Foxxy xx












No comments: