Monday 25 February 2008

having fun




Hi guys and girls hope that you are ok and life is treating you all well. My life at the moment is very active and interesting. Firstly I would like to say a big thank you for making my site work so well. And for of course your lovely feed backs. You guys certainly know how to make a lady feel special.




I'm feeling a bit worst for wear at the moment been to my favourite club this weekend and have had lots of naughty fun with some very sexy people hehe .. I had a bit to much to drink plus not had a lot of sleep :) I never know when to stop glutton for punishment lol............Thank god I don't work on Mondays, gives me time to do nothing and get over the weekend. My god I must be getting old once upon a time Mondays was never a problem.




I don't know if you remember me telling you about my niece getting married. well she did last weekend and looked so stunning wow Like a princess she was. The whole day went really well and every one had a brilliant time. She got married in the most gorgeous church and the reception was in a club which made a very nice change from a hired hall. Which can sometimes lack atmosphere. so yea it was a very nice day :)




I have also been busy putting together some more photo sets which I will be adding to the site over the next week, so look out for them. If you would like to have a special set done then please let me know and I will be more then happy to do them for you.


I have added a couple of pics so you can have a little look. thought that I would do some spring cleaning so I put on my sexy maids outfit. let me know what you think.




I'll leave it there and will chat soon.




Foxxy xxxxx




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those Monday morning blues ;) Love the new maids out fit, You do look wonderful and very, very sexy and i just love those sheer undies hehe. So what time you coming round to do my cleaning then? hehe

Anonymous said...

i'll be round in a minute so put the kettle on and get the duster out lol..........

Luv Foxxy xx