Saturday 8 March 2008

My new friend



Hi Guys





Well its Saturday night and I'm sitting in watching ant and dec on the tv how sad am I. Still I guess that there is added bonus, I'm stuffing my face with chocolate. Toblerone and crunchie cant be all bad can it. I have been doing this a lot lately wont be long before I put on a extra dress size or two lol...................... Next week will be a different story its my mate birthday wich means we will be celerbrating it all weekend hehe and I wont be watching ant and dec thats for sure .





I would like to say a huge thank you to C who so generously bought me a wonderful new toy that is now my best friend :) .....It is a fantastic top of the range vibrator by Lelo, the Elise.... Oh my god what an invention, give this company a gold star from Foxxy...LOL.....I have had so much repeated fun with it and its rechargeable so no batteries, it lasts for four hours although believe me i only needed five minutes lol.......................C had also paid for one of my dvd's and to say this one was an 'absolute pleasure' is the understatement of the week..........





So, C 'Thanks' again and i cant wait till my birthday party where its going to be the star of the show with all the girlies ;)

Oh and finally, my weather man tells me that theres a big old storm on the way, so hold onto your hats Sunday night.....

Foxxy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! it looks a great toy, and rechargable hmm you are so lucky!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I am very lucky and so is the toy lol............

I must say that it will need recharging very soon. My four hours are running out hehe

Anonymous said...

Ooh Foxxy I have one of those too, it is amazing, especially the pulsating settings... ;) I have also got a rechargeable rabbit, yay no more batteries!

Anonymous said...

Hi ponygirl

So good to hear from another panty seller.........

I tickled a guy with the vibe as well and he loved it to :)these inventions get better and better.
I used to favour my majic wond but now its been made redundant lol..

By the way I love your site you have put in a lot of work. If you ever need someone to take your pics give us a shout hehe....

Take care Foxxy xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Foxxy,

Yes I have heard good things about those magic wands, they look very powerful!!

Love your site and blog too, what a stunning body you have, you inspire me to get my lazy ass to the gym!

Want to swap links? Send me your banner if you do! :)

xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Poneygirl

I like your mails very much especially when you say such nice things lol………You have defiantly put a smile on my face, and can I also say that I think you are very nice to :)

Good idea to exchange banners I’ll send it to you later….At the moment I’m still in bed and thinking about getting up, I have loads of house work to do and maybe do some exercise to make room in my tummy for all those delicious Easter eggs. I’m a right pig when it comes to chocolate I see it and eat the lot.

Anyway Hun have a great Easter and make sure you stuff yourself with loads of chocolate you can always join the gym after lol....

If you really want to treat yourself then buy a wand chocolate and wand together what a dream yummy .

Kisses Foxxy xxxxxxxx

If you ever fancy a more personal chat then just email me xx