Thursday 10 April 2008

My Guy



Hi everyone

Hope your all OK and have or still are enjoying your Easter Holidays. I love the holidays especially as the kids are not in school, the roads are so empty which cuts my journey right down and gives me an extra half hour in bed hehe ...................

I would also like to mention a guy Mr X who has very kindly offered himself up on the "my guys" page and what fantastic legs he has, oh my god I am so jealous.

Take a look and let me know what you think, I'm sure he would like to know too !!!!




Also Just a little mention to say its my birthday in a couple of weeks 25th April, I'm so excited, my best mate sally has offered to put on a party for me. It will be a party full of swingers so I'll leave it to your imagination to guess what naughtiness will be carrying on. Maybe I'll fill you in on my next blog.


Anyway peeps I'll leave it there, and don't forget to check out my guy. If you fancy giving it a go yourself then all you have to do is buy a piece of my underwear then the page will be all yours.


Also I have added more panties to the panties page I can't believe how quick the last lot sold :)

Laters

Foxxy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its funny how the roads are so empty while the schools are on hols! lol
Wow it sounds as your birthday bash is going to be great fun and not just for you hehe. And i think you will, not maybe give us a full report afterwood ;)
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike

Roll on the summer when the kids are on holiday for six weeks 
Early for work every day, my colleges will look at me like I’m mad lol..

This time next week I shall still be partying wey hey and having lots and lots of naughty fun. Don’t worry I shall fill you in with all the details, well the ones that I can get away with, I have every intention of being a very naughty girl, it’s the birthday girls priority wouldn’t you say hehe ………

Take care Foxxy xx

Anonymous said...

Mike

Sorry forgot to say a great big THANK YOU for your wonderful write up regarding my picture sets. On Mikes wonderful world of panties

Anyone who has not seen it .....
Click on the link of my front page of the blog its worth a look

Foxxy xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow I reckon you have got some competition there Foxxy, even with your lovely legs! Very nice Mr X, gorgeous photos, and extra marks for the creative use of stiletto! ;)

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it Ponygirl I had to think twice about putting them on just incase he took my business away lol......Hes legs are so amazing. Have you look at the rest of hes pics on the my guys page there blow your mind :)

Chat soon Foxxy xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY xx