Sunday 27 April 2008

My Birthday X

Hiya everyone :)

Sorry its been a few weeks since I’ve been on here :) I’ve been soooo busy and time just seems to fly by……First of all I must say a huge thank you and send lots of hugs to everyone who has sent me the wonderful birthday wishes ! You are all so kind and I’m truly touched by the lovely things you’ve all said…….Thank you :)

I’ve had a fantastic birthday, lots of prezzies which is lovely :) Well you know us girls, we do love to be spoilt hehehe and the celebrations seem to have gone on and on….Which of course as everyone who knows me is always going to make me smile. Last week my ‘special’ girlfriend Sally threw the most wonderful and a bit of a ‘wild’ party for me…….I have to be honest and say I was a bit naughty, in fact it only took 20 minutes before me and sally slipped away to one of the bedrooms for a little bit of girlie fun :) Then things kind of went on from there through the weekend hehehe……
I promised to post a pic on the blog of my party dress, so here it is ! That’s Sally squeezed up behind me :) Luv her, she’s so sexy lol……..



I want say a special thanks to my latest ‘my guy', we’ve been chatting over the last few weeks, he’s been an absolute darling and sent me a wicked set of photo's for a birthday treat, here's one of the tame one's lol…...…

He's been great company and a real gent, i've had such fun shopping to get just the right panties & stockings for him...…... :)

PERFECT…….

Check him out in the my guys page in a few days time :) xx

Kisses and hugs


Foxxy




x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful "naughty" Birthday ;)

Anonymous said...

Damn I would have liked an invite to THAT party, sounds like great fun! Glad you had a good one hun. ;) xx

Anonymous said...

Hi ponygirl

Keep in touch hun you never know next time you might get an invite :) xxxxx

Anonymous said...

You know me mike I'm always naughy heheh .......

xxx