Sunday 27 April 2008

Oops....................


Forgot to mention my birthday cake, how could I when it was my favourite cartoon character
Spongebob square pants what a sexy beast he is lol.....and I love him to bits ....hes so funny never fails to make me laugh, and Gary his snail is so adorable. I must say that I was not really surprised when I opened my prezzies and found half of them were something to do with sponge Bob lol....... Tell you what though he tasted yummy :)


And here's a couple of my little prezzies :)
Kisses
Foxxy
x x x x







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not another Spongebob square pants fan!?!? begs the question, do you have any Spongebob square pants undies? lol

Anonymous said...

I do but I left them in crinkly bottom lol.......

Anonymous said...

Lucky crinkly bottom then lol