Sunday 4 May 2008

Those Gorgeous Bluebells

Wow I’ve just been over the woods and the Bluebells are looking fantastic, and the aroma is fantastic ! and I just had to share them with you all.

I don’t know what it is about the Bluebells in amongst the trees that does it for me, and people I tell think I’m bonkers lol…..
But I make sure I get over to see them every year and it gets me all choked up everytime…. See I’m a bit of a romantic at heart, hehehehe…….
Although I couldn’t help being a bit naughty and had a sudden urge to get my boobies out ……It would never do to be to well behaved LOL.........

And i may even go back next week when its really, really quiet over there. I have a very sexy young man i'm meeting and i feel an urge to take my little camera and him to see the Bluebells again 'wink wink'

I'll let you know how that goes........ :)
kisses
Foxxy


x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow....I love those bluebells fields as well, its really like the start of summer when they are out.....What a thrill walking through them and finding you walking towards me it would be LOL...Especially if your in the middle of that little photo session. Great pics Foxxy and thank you again for the panties. I know i have told you already but hey now all the world knows "Foxxy's panties are HOT".......x

Anonymous said...

When you go down to the woods today, your sure to find a suprise ;) Foxxy flashing lol
Its so lovely seeing the bluebells out at this time of year. I`m off to next weekend to see a woods full of them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Freddie

your so sweet as always such kind words. It was a pleasure to wear the panties for you, maybe one day I'll see you amongs't the bluebells and we can swop panties lol....

Kisses Foxxy xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya mike have a wicked time in the woods but no flashing you might scare the bunnies lol.....

Kisses Foxxy xxxxx