Thursday 8 May 2008

Naughty me !

Just thought I would let you guys know that I got very naughty over the woods the other day and had some very sexy pics done ........It was such fun, the thought of getting caught with my knickers down was a massive turn on, maybe someone was there peeping through the trees and watching me, oh my god how naughty is that :))))))

If anyone fancies having a look at the pics then let me know. I have two sets one with just me masturbating and the other of me having some very sexy fun with a very well endowed guy hehe ......

Anyway let me know and I promise they are good as a matter of fact very good :)))

Kisses and cuddles

Foxxy x x x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i was peeping through the trees hehe

Anonymous said...

You know exactly what i was up to you have the evidence hehe......

XXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Oh yes indeedy and may i say that it looked like you were really having fun ;) But then again i think i have already said sometime like like else were hehe

Anonymous said...

OMG i took a chance (not really a chance considering how sexy foxxy is ) lol And bought the pics........Wow, wow and WOW again. They are so hot, if want to get nice and 'over excited' i would recomend you ALL get them LOL...Thanks again Foxxy, you hit the spot again xxxxxx