Wednesday 14 May 2008

Free pussy pop

Hiya Sexies

Just to let you know that I have had a really wicked week, can't get the smile of my face from the weekend :) I went out friday night and didn't get back until Sunday night hehe....... I have been a right dirty stop out lol.................and have been up to all sorts of naughtyness with a few GIRLS and GUYS ;))))))))))))))))

I went to a club on Friday and then ended up at a mates house for the after party and believe me it went with a bang with plenty of fun and frolics. The next day we sun bathed in the garden with plenty of food and drink and of course good sexy music. Oh my god it was sheer bliss, almost as good as my birthday party....... Looks like its going to be another wild weekend this week as well. I'm going to Brighton for a friends birthday party. Lets hope the weather will stay nice and hot, hot enough for some skinny dipping lol.......

As I'm feeling in a good mood I thought that I would give you guys a special treat. I'm giving away a free pussy pop with every pair of panties bought. I will put it deep into my sweet pussy making sure to wipe it around to collect all my juices for you to lick and suck clean.... Now hows that for an offer ?

I have attached a very tame picture of me holding a pussy pop for you to see before its inserted deep inside me. So you can get an idea as to what it looks like.

Thats it for now have a good week and chat soon

Kisses Foxxy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danm and double damn! missed out again :( well for now ;)
Oh it sounds like you did have some great fun last weekend, but do we get to see just what you got up to though? hehe

catch you soon
xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry hun the only pics I took are on cam and I'm afraid my mates wouldn't want me to show others. So you will have to close your eyes and imagine just what it was I got up to hehe.............

I have another wild one again his weekend. I'm of to Brighton for a friends birthday maybe I'll have a word and get some pics done :)

Take care Foxxy xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

What a good idea a free pussy pop I'll take you up on the offer and order my panties now

Thanks foxxy you have made my day

XX

Anonymous said...

It will be extra yummy for you Johnny. And the panties will be just as you like them hun, as always hehehe xx Chat soon xx
Foxxy xx