Tuesday 20 May 2008

Another 'Ripping' weekend :)


Hiya sexies x

I just had to get a quick blog on to show you all the fun I had over the weekend. I have a 'lovely' guy who has been treating me to the most gorgeous Wolford' tights, if you haven't tried them i would definately recommend buying some. They are simply wonderful to wear. . . . I had two pairs with me at my friends birthday party in Brighton and my best friend Sally and I went on a 'trashing' spree LOL What fun. . . . All at his request I must stress, I'm not in the habit of wrecking prezzies normally, although I have to be honest we have the such fun....And it did get just a little bit sexy as well. . . . . LOL
Foxxy x x x x x x x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

soooooooooooooooooo

sexxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks babe :)

X x X X

Anonymous said...

You sure do look like you had fun last weekend lol
Now why don`t i get invited to those types of partie`s?? even asa bystanter would be lovely hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike

I would love to invite you to one of our parties, it would be so nice to meet you. So you never know one day it just might happen.

One thing for sure we would have plenty to talk about hehehehe.....

Have you thought about any more Compactions. If so how about it being a bikini one ?

Chat with you soon

Kisses Foxxy xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh yes we would have plenty to talk about ;)
I think i`m going with swimwear/bikini
XoXo

Anonymous said...

yippee I can't wait
:))))))

Just let me know when

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Foxxy,

Well when ever your ready, just send them on to me, i don`t mind having your picture(s) early ;)
xoxox

Anonymous said...

ok I'll sort it for you XX

Foxxy xxxxxxxxx