Saturday 31 May 2008

My baskets

Hiya sexies! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m fancying myself as a bit of a Charlie Dimmock these days, red hair and no bra lol …….….I was really bored the other day and thought what shall I do. The weather was horrible, it was pouring down and not a bit if sunshine to be seen. So I had this mad idea, I thought I would go to the garden centre and join all the golden oldies lol…. So I put on my water proofs and wellies and of I went………Not really I had my short skirt, low cut top and 6 inch heels on………..well if you believe that then your as mad as me…..anyway off I went, and two hours later I returned with soaking wet hair, mascara running down my face and soaking wet tracksuit bottoms, so wet I had to squeeze them out. I was not a pretty sight. But I did manage to get the plants home safe and sound lol…….

I bought a really pretty daisy type plant & pot and also some hanging plants and baskets and I must say did a really nice job of putting them together with out killing them. That’s something I’m very good at. I love the idea of pretty plants but can’t be bothered to water them. Hope you like the pictures. My neighbours gave me some strange looks when I took them.


I won’t bore you guys anymore with my gardening talk but I’m afraid that’s about the most exciting thing that has happened to me this week. Although I must admit I did go back over the wood and have some more saucy pics taken for some saucy guys in there panties :))))))))) I love it!!!!!!!!! NOW that is exciting hehe..

Have a good weekend

Kisses Foxxy xxxxxxxx

No comments: