Wednesday 29 April 2009

Another year flies by

Well what a night and what a wonderful party. I started of out clubbing with the gorgeous sally, it was so much fun, we flirted and kissed on the dance floor. Then found ourselves a little spot to be a bit naughtier than perhaps we should be in public LOL It was Soooooo sexy to know the other clubbers were catching a glimpse of us being bad :)
Afterwards we went to a party that had been put on for me by my lovely friends Martin and Paige, they have a stunning flat and it was so kind of them. The photo is Sally giving me my cake. The toy Mini she got from a 'funky gifts' web site and the cake had written "CUM play with my Mini" on it.....I think she knows me to well LOL


But most of all I want to thank everyone for all there 'Happy Birthday' wishes, I am truly so touched by how kind you have been.
And extra kisses and huge hugs for the birthday gifts, you know who you are and THANK YOU so much, your generousity has been wonderful.



kisses always

Foxxy
x x x x x x

No comments: