Saturday 18 April 2009

Catch up time.......

Whoops ! Oh my god the days and weeks go by so fast. Especially when your having fun....I cant believe its been so long since I let you all know whats been going on in my little world :) So here we go, catch up time........... I should start off with a massive thank you to all the guys that have continued to take my panties & pics and the tights special which has been very popular :) I know its really difficult at the moment with the awful credit crunch. You have all been so loyal and of course the new guys I have been chatting to seemed to have liked the little gifts they have received as well.........xxxxx Kisses and hugs to you all.......

At last Spring is here :) Oh my god I love it so much especially when I get up at 6am in the morning and go for my jog. I live next to the woods, there are ponds and lots of wild life. I so love the feeling of the fresh air in my face and being surrounded by nature, no cars, people or pollution. I feel like I am in my own little world .........

My camming is still going well, in fact very well. I love to be naughty for you guys and love it even more when we can be naughty together. Its a massive turn on for me and boy do I get excited. I have lots of request when camming from foot fetish, role play, vibe play, pvc dress, dildo play, finger in pussy etc. I love it all, the more I do it the naughter I become lol.... If any of you guys would like to cam with me then let me know and I will either give you the link for Adultwork so you can find me direct, or we could sort out a time and MSN together. Maybe you would like a pair of panties and watch me play and get them nice and juicy for you. Now that is fun, the thought has made me very excited and very horny !

I could write so much but I won't because it gets to much and I don't want to bore you lol.....But I will say one more thing and that is its my birthday next Saturday on the 25th April and I am going to be 21 hehe......have a guess at my age and let me know how old you think I am, the winner gets a free gift. Now hows that for a special treat :)
I'm going to my favourite swingers club and then my friends are putting on a party for me. Where I'm sure there will be lots of naughtyness going on. I have my eye on a couple of guys so I am hoping for a threesome mmmmmmm yummy (special birthday treat) There both very fit and well developed in the trousers department hehe. keep your fingers crossed for me and think of me on saturday/ Sunday. I'll let you know how I got on in my next blog and I promise I wont leave it as long this time.

Thanks again to all my sexy guys and girls and what ever you are doing, do it with a smile and stay happy.


Kisses and cuddles
Foxxy x x x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Foxxy

I have to say that I think you have a fantastic website and I can't take my eys of you, your such a sexy woman.

Now for guessing your age, I recon that you are going to be 31..

Love Mark xxx

Unknown said...

Happy birthday foxxy

Foxxy said...

Thanks mark

I'm glad you like my site, its guys like you that make it so worth while and lots of fun :)

As for my age I'm sorry babes you guessed it wrong :(

Thanks and have a good day

kisses Foxxy x x x

Foxxy said...

Thanks Anto

I intend to party tonight and finish on sunday lol...... Then I guess I will spend the rest of the week getting over it.

Kisses Foxxy x x